"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away." -Shing Xiong *** "Do not go where the path may lead; instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson *** "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." -G. Randolf *** "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -E.M. Forster *** "Imagnination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein *** Defintion of Suburbia: A place where they cut down trees and name streets after them. -(Unknown, found on sticker) :p *** "A lie goes halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -Winston Churchill***"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." -Louis Ginsberg ***"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Forgive Me (a poem)

Forgive Me
written March 30th, 2011
Forgive me,
But I'm confused.

Being with you
Is the easiest thing to do
We laugh and smile
The time spent worth my while
We hold hands and play
Can't think of a better day

Forgive me,
But I'm confused.

The day comes to an end
I'm alone, without a friend
Curled up in bed
Left alone to my thoughts instead
I get all tangled up inside
Doubt reaches high tide
Suddenly, being with you
Is the hardest thing to do

Forgive me,
But I'm confused.

You're flirting, hardly discreet,
I smile and just stare at my feet
Too scared to respond
Even though of you I'm fond
I'm afraid to let this go its course
I don't want to be the source
Of your inevitable tears
I'm not sure how to face these fears

Forgive me,
But I'm confused.

I want you
But I'm facing something new
Making my normality waver
I ask of you one favor
I need time to think
Because I'm on the brink
Of insanity
Trying to find and answer to this calamity
That won't make your angel eyes
Tear up, that won't rip you from the skies

Forgive me,
But I'm confused.

---
For someone special. I wish I could say more. But I don't exactly know how to say what I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment