"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away." -Shing Xiong *** "Do not go where the path may lead; instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson *** "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." -G. Randolf *** "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -E.M. Forster *** "Imagnination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein *** Defintion of Suburbia: A place where they cut down trees and name streets after them. -(Unknown, found on sticker) :p *** "A lie goes halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -Winston Churchill***"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." -Louis Ginsberg ***"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber



Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Knight in Shining Armor has Purple Hair (a poem)

My Knight in Shining Armor has Purple Hair
Written March 6th, 2011

My knight in shining armor
Walks by me
With a strength in his step
He smiles at me
Charming me
With his come-and-get-me stare

He is dressed in black
Fit to kill
With the insignia of Slipknot
Barred on his chest
Chuck Taylors armor his feet
His secret heart full of flare

He may be quiet
He may be under known
But I can tell
He is humble and brave
My knight in shining armor-
He has purple hair


5 comments:

  1. CREEPER!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    -Purple Head- ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my knight, don't you creeper me, you loved this poem!!! You like me creeping on you XD
    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. hush woman lol xD dont let everyone know our secret ;D
    -Purple Head- ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to read this poem as it has connections with another one..(to close) or a similar title. A cute poem Faith and one that shows your interests in a certain purple haired knight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never talked to the person when I wrote this poem... I just saw him in the halls and we made eye contact sometimes, and I admired how he radiated personality without saying a word.
    I decided to write this because I loved the idea of writing about a Knight in Shining Armor that wasnt your typical hero... Billy is far from the typical knight, lol, but a knight nonetheless.
    Well, as fate would have it his my boyfriend now. We were brought together by my friend's death, the one I write about in my 'Dear Marius' series.
    This 'knight' is now also the subject of Discovering You and Just Kiss Me.
    Thanks for reading :)
    -Faith

    ReplyDelete